Botanical source: Leaves of Blumea balsamifera(L. )DC.
Active ingredients: L-borneolum and camphor. L-Borneol ≥ 20%(g/g).
Properties：Yellow and brown yellow clear transparent liquid, special aroma of blumea and volatile.
Quality Standard: DB52/YC112-2003
Testing type: GC
Blumea balsamifera is wellknown in South of China. It is only distribute in the very rare humid subtropical areas in Guizhou of China，where is the largest Blumea growing area in China. It’s found from level ground to montane slope and from sea level to 1500m altitude, and the most superior L-borneolum alled Guizhou Meipian. The Blumea Balsamifera Extract produced by us is completely organic and without any artificial additives, it can be stored around five years without deterioration, non-discoloration, and it is high purity and high stability.
Heat-clearing and detoxicating; reducing swelling and pain; can be applied to treat sore throat, mouth ulcers, burns, scalds, skin injuries, insect bites and stings.
Blumea Oil is supposed to regulate Qi and blood circulation warm the meridians, dispell cold and dampness,relieve pain, anti-bacteria, diminish inflammation, stimulate digestive gland, relieve cough and resolve phlegm, promote circulation, tonify Qi and improve the immune system.
1. Blumea Oil has strong function of heat-clearing and detoxication.
2. Detumescence and analgesia. Treatment of swelling and pain in throat, aphtha.
4. Blumea Oil is natural healing oil for scars caused by burn injury, scald injury, skin wound and sting. It does not left scars after healing.
5. Treat conditions like flatulence, dyspepsia, diarrhea, intestinal colic and dysentery.
6. Sharp aroma make people relaxed and comfortable, called “Musk”as usual. Blumea Oil is aromatherapy oil and fragrance oil. Widely applied in medicine, senior spices or cosmetics as a precious raw material.
8. In food, daily commodity or health care as additives.
Packing: 1KG/bag, 5KG/bag, 10KG/drum, 25kg/drum, double layers plastic bags inside or as customer’s requirement.
Shelf Life: 24 months under properly stored.
1. Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area,
2. Kept away from moisture and strong sun light or high temperature.
Add: Kaide Industry Park, Jiangkou , Guizhou, China.
Tel: 86 851 83799686
Fax: 86 851 83799687
Email: Lvyin@lvyinbio.com; firstname.lastname@example.org